Wednesday, March 25

A little card



ARGH the headache this card has given me.... well the PC, its taken me 5 hours to upload it! here is a cute Huggabugg from Stampingbella.com I have coloured it with promarkers, added glittered card candy (Thanks Jules for the idea) and teamed it up with some Stampin' Up! ribbon, cardstock and stamped background. Oh and not forgetting the oval all set and punch.

I am mega busy this week, preparing for a demonstrator meeting, classes this weekend and other deadlines so not sure how much more I will get done before the weekend to show you, although I want to!! LOL just not enough hours in the day.

I quiet like reading, but not really sure on what I like, but for some reason the hype about the "Twilight" series has got me curious and I brought the first one yesterday. It will take me a week or so to read it as I only get snatches in bed before I am too tired to read more. But so far its good ;0)

Catch you later
Cazx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Caz the twilight series is as addictive as stamping .. you won't be able to put it down :-)

Debbie
x

The Crafty Snouter said...

I love the glittered candy and those bugs are soooo cute! Great card

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...