Thursday, March 19

Eva

Meet Eva... she is lovely isnt she? and you can get her from here - she is one of three beautiful fairies from The Greeting Farm.


Dies to Die for offer the most amazing service and the owner will always strive to get things posted asap for you. I have no qualms to suggest them.
Also on this card I used the very very lovely WASHINGTON APPLE papers from Stampin' Up! OMG I LOVE these papers. Beautiful designs and lovely colours. I added some glitter Glue to the papers and and Eva's wings.
I also used the Stampin' Up! Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch and the Oval All stamp set. These three items are going to popping up on blogs all over the country as I can see these being very very popular.
If you nip over to my Stampin' Up! website www.stampingcaz.co.uk you can download the mini and for a special PRE ORDER time I am offering FREE POSTAGE on all orders from the Mini Catalogue - you must order and have paid before 1st April so I am ready and able to put the order through on 31st March at 12;01am
Must fly I am prepping for my Club meeting this Saturday. I will be making a lovely flower card with one of the new flower sets in the Mini catalogue. To reserve your place go to my SU website.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...