Sunday, January 25

Going back to my roots & have you seen the phantom Toilet paper thief?



yeah! WHo else is singing? Today I played with one of my first loves, well not in design as this is a new design for 2009, but going back to my first love in Penny Black rubber stamps. Now I cant wait for the new releases, usually I would have seen them by now but they are underwraps well and truely this year.



So this is a cute little Hedgehog which I have teamed up with a selection of fab SU goodies. The background paper is Summer Picnic, the flowers have been made from their punch and shaped, the heart is one of the Saleabration stamps and the sentiment is from one of the fab hostess sets. The silver additions, are, if you needed telling Craftwork Cards candy. I stamped the hearts in 2 shades of pink and one of red and I paper pricked the sides and bottom of the patterened paper.

Just a funny to share!





2 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

The PHANTOM is probably lucky the tp is still in the bag LOL!

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card Caz, that lil hedgehog is soo cute :o)

There's something on my blog for you (you've been tagged sorry lol).

Have a good week.

Hugs
Tracey
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...