Thursday, December 4

Toodles & Binks return

Here is another cutie pie stamp from http://www.toodlesandbinks.wordpress.com/ I used some papers from The Glitter Pot (one of those £1 pads) and I used my scallop square punch from Stampin' Up! and the message stamped is Stampin' Up! too




This image is Matthieu & Arthur - drawn as a cat, but mistaken as a squirrel/skunk - you decide.. I think now I have coloured the cat in its looking more and more like a cat ;0) cute whatever it is.... I really love this design, totally different from anything out there and I love the SU sentiment with it. So glad we're friends is quiet fitting eh?




I've been spoiling you all lately with lots of cards, long may it continue.

Right for chatter..... SPIRAL WHISPER have some FAB new designs for January! I wish I could share them with you... tooooooo cute. Cant wait to get my mitts on them.

SUGAR NELLIE have just released some fab new and VERY different stamps, I cant wait to play with these and I cant wait to see other people using them too.

I will be sorting a few stamps out to sell later today... need to raise a few pennies for a few things off my stamp wish list ;0)

Cazx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...