Friday, December 5

Men....

For all the flack we give them we have to applaud them for being good sports. It seems each time I make a mans card it has a comical element to it and they always take it with a good laugh (not like us ladies would) LOL I think the last mans card I made was my brothers and it was basically saying "families are like fudge, mostly sweet but with a few nuts" He laughed when he saw that ;0) SO today when making a card for my BIL (who incidentally will be the same age as me on Saturday) I reached for a fun Stampendous set - its called Prehistoric Party SSC1006 and you can get it from.... Hmmm well actually all three of my usual suspects do not appear to have it... but I should imagine The Glitter Pot, Sirstampalot OR CraftsUlove would be able to order it if you asked nicely... I thought it was a fab set for men and boys alike.


A simple card... not sure BIL is really into handmade cards... anyway here it is.


There are 6 dinosaurs in all, along with a Happy Birthday wording, the one used above, presents and cakes on their own and the dino greenery stamp too. It really is a great set to add to your collection.



1 comment:

craftyrachel said...

Very cute card. I love the dragon breathing fire on the candles. Excellent job coloring and shading! Oh, and the wording is very funny.

Thanks for visiting my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...