Tuesday, December 23

Lovely In lilac

I made this card this morning, wanting to try and share a card daily and I must say I really am pleased with it. I didnt used to like lilac, then I did and our first flat(apartment) was almost lilac in every room by the time we left. Then I went right off it and hardly touch it. Then when colouring this Leanne Ellis stamp I felt the urge to use Lilac and I think its perfect for her! Leanne Ellis stamp from http://www.funkykits.co.uk/ if you order from them because I have inspired you please do mention to them ;0) The paper is another one of those Papermania pads which I love and a total bargain at 99p!! Then I added the flowers using the bootiful 5 petal punch from STAMPIN up! and what else??.... Hmmm maybe a sneaky peeky at one of the punch stamps from Stampin' Up! Sale-a-bration! You LOVE? as much as I do??? there are 4 stamps in this set, one to match the 5 petal flower, one for the scallop circle, one the 1 1/4 circle and the other one is a heart that sadly in the UK we dont have a punch for but its a fairly simple heart shape that we could all cut out (even me) more peekys to come.


Oh and here is the card... maybe prittier if I had added glitter... I love it though and I might just write in it to myself so I can keep it and look at it ;0) Who am I kidding?! I keep them all anyway!! LOL


My front room is like a BOMB has gone off.... boys have take all the cushions and seat cushions off the sofa and are jumping around like loons.. The dog joining in too and I havent the energy to stop them (again) it will end in tears.. it always does, lets take bets... Harvey or Caiden? or maybe Mummy!! LOL
Cazx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Mummy! It's usually me that ends up sore when they have a mad minute here! Lovely card and the lilac does work well. Have a lovely Christmas and try to think of the happy times, even though you are bound to miss your dad very much. Lol Lynn x

Vivra Patricia said...

Hope your Christmas was a good one, and that your 2009 will be wonderful and full of stamping excitement.

I love the lilac card. I like various shades of purple (not all, though.) That lilac and also amethyst come to mind.

I visit your blog every day just to see what's new with you.

Happy stamping.

Vivra

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...