Sunday, December 14

Cards


Here is a anniversary card that I made for John & Ginny my inlaws who are celebrating their anniversary today, 45 years! I have used one of the adorable stamps from www.spiralwhisper.co.uk


This cute little bird is from Magenta at www.theglitterpot.co.uk




Magnolia, of course! and the little birds are Hero Arts, again this was from The Glitter Pot


Here are the little birds on their own this time. I love these birds, cant believe I havent caved in and brought these little cuties.




Ahhh, Penny Black, where it all started for me ;0) Love them.

3 comments:

Danni said...

These are all adorable! Great job!

Julia said...

These are all gorgeous Caz, a lovely selection. xx

Emma said...

All gorgeous cards with such lovely images.
Emma x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...