Monday, November 17

Stuff to share

Here are a few things I wanted to share with you.... some cute stamps picked up from NEC, some wonderful sweet candy dots from Craftwork Cards and some lovely punches that came from a kind lady in the USA who did some personal shopping for me!

Now I never thought I would be seeking out Joanns Sheens website (no disrespect - but its not my style) but having seen her Messy Rabbit stamps I wanted to get some and was really disappointed when they had sold out of all of the rabbits apart from the below.

Also liked the fun stamps from stampsaway.

Then opposite us was Stamposaurus and those are the cute stamps I have stamped below. Their packing doesnt allow you to see a great deal on the designs but they are cute!

Stampin' Up! stand was very popular and everyone that visited got a FREE idea book. We had a really busy day, lots of fun, chatting, make and takes and all in all a good day.

I cant wait to play with these goodies..

I am at Glitter Pot tomorrow for a candle stamping class.... should be fun! I'll report back with photos soon.

Cazx

7 comments:

clare said...

hi caz...omg what great goodies you bought..i know what you mean about joeanna stuff..its not my cup of tea aswell..and omg..your very own personal shopper,lucky you..lol
cant wait to see what you make with your stamps..i so love the messy rabbit aswell!
hope your son is feeling better now,hugs clare x

Anonymous said...

You got some great buys! I love the card candy from Craftwork Cards - I bought some when I was there at Ally Pally in September :)

Enjoy your goodies.

Anonymous said...

Lovely images and punches.

xxxxxxxxxx

Kim said...

I love these jelly tots from Craftwork Cards Caz, got a load of them and have been using them on everything!! Love the rabbit stamps.

Sam said...

Looks like you had a good time at the NEC. Didn't manage to get there this year :-(
Have just signed up to SU, so at least I will get some new goodies sometime soon.
Sam x

Anonymous said...

oh!, lucky you - aren't those punches fab? I,m totally jealous!

Diane said...

Love all the stuff you got!!! I got the exact same 2 punches!!!
Arent' they gorgeous! Love the stamps too! You'll have fun with all of those!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...