Tuesday, October 21

Spiral Whisper - Stamp of the week


Here is this weeks SOTW one day late! Sorry!!


I used the trees which is the stamp of the week to make a lovely background... this will work with so many stamps out there and Joel would have looked lovely with this one too. I sprinkled Diamond Dust on glue, EK punched snowflakes, SU papers and the cute little Spiral Whisper puppy with garland...


I have my cards from Saturday to show off later today.. better get ready for school now.
Also go a lot of new Magnolias to cram in too!
Catch you later
More places for the paper share up for grabs - this is the November one! email me ;0)

2 comments:

Sew This N That said...

Beautiful card, Caz, great papers and just lovin the tree's :0)
**Hugs** Heather x

Julia said...

Another lovely card! Great images and layout. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...