Tuesday, October 28

Simple is as simple does..








I love Forrest Gump and this title is simular to his Stupid is as Stupid does saying... well this is me tonight... SIMPLE... just cant get my mojo working and despite the fact this little penguin is soooo cute I am simply unable to do any more.. kinda cute, kinda simple but sometimes thats all we can handle right?














This penguin is the Stamp of the Week with Spiral Whisper - get it this week for a discounted price!


Had a lovely morning with Mum and boys at Tilgate park, we were out for 4 hours, maybe thats why my mojo has gone? tired?! Here are a few photos. Milo was at home with Uncle Robert and Kiera as Harvey wanted to see the animals at Tilgate and we couldnt take him along... I dont think his little legs would have taken the LONG walk.. I know mums didnt ;0)






2 comments:

Michelle Short said...

I had exactly the same problem Caz! Only just finished mine today and my mojo just went, my card turned out very simple indeed! I think your card is great though, love the layout and paper peicing of his waistcoat. Lovely pics too, thanks for sharing x

Emily said...

So cute,the little penquin totally reminds me of Forest Gump.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...