Thursday, October 23

Lots to do


But no time to do it.... I have lots of stamping I need to catch up on Magnolias, Toodles and Binks, Spiral Whisper to name just three... anyway I had a chance to colour and I did these... figured these are better than nothing.


I am meeting with some of my Stampin Daysies, part of my SU downline group and we are doign a shoebox swap, so hopefully tomorrow I can show you 4 projects I made tonight ;0)


Toodles and Bink image coloured with Pro Markers.

Magnolia coloured with Prismacolour... I am in practise for the coloursoft pencils I have ordered from The Glitter Pot not bad for a handful of goes at these pencils - Prismacolour are not readily available in the UK so I am getting the coloursoft so I am able to use these for demos ect in UK stores.


Magnolia Image is available from Sirstampalot or crafts U Love - both have it in stock

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...