Monday, August 4

Owl Fun



I got this gorgeous new Rachelle design from The Glitter Pot when I was there Saturday.. too cute! They have all the new Rachelle designs and it was hard work choosing just two. Still not sure I picked the right second one and I may well be begging an exchange for the other one!! LOL



I stamped the image and coloured with pencils and h20's. I used distress inks to dirty up the edges. The black words are from Craftwork cards and these can be brought from Craftwork cards or Glitter Pot. The paper, not sure where I got it, I think its crate paper. I stamped the aper and the image with the beautiful swirly stamp that I got from Sir Stampalot, its a magnolia one.

6 comments:

Lil Ol Me said...

Hi Caz love your new look blog. Can I be cheeky and ask how you got your page how it is with the other section eg For Sale section, Classes section etc.

Jill said...

Gorgeous card Caz, I've bought 4 of these new stamps, but I;ve found them really hard to stamp with and they keep sticking to the card. Your's is so crisp and clear, Any tips would be a help thanks Jill x

Sallyh said...

they are so cute, I also wanted to say thank you for creating such an inspiring blog, I check here most days to catch up and to drool at your latest purchases :)

Anita Knits said...

Ooo lovely, so cute, might have to pop on over to the glitter pot.

Anonymous said...

Luvit!

xxxxxx

tyrymom29 said...

Love it !!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...