Friday, August 1

OMG Spam Robots!

I cant believe I have been blocked by bloggers spam robots!!


WARNING
This blog has been locked by Blogger's spam-prevention robots. You will not be able to publish your posts, but you will be able to save them as drafts.
Save your post as a draft or
click here for more about what is going on and how to get your blog unlocked.

I will be highly highly pee'd off if anything happens on this, it has taken me a long time to get this blog how it is and were it is not sure I have the energy to start again ;0( Not even sure if you will read this as its not letting me post!

** Edited to add well I am back but I am not happy that I didnt even get a sorry email!! Harvey bless him was quiet freaked out by the SPAM ROBOTS! LOL who knows what does through their little heads eh?

1 comment:

StampOwl said...

hi Caz ... it happened to me a few months back .... I guess in their attempt to get rid of spam blogs sometime the real ones get inconvienced too .... I know it was frustrating for me too ...esp as it happened on a weekend ... glad you are back with us

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...