Friday, August 22

Buggy good time

I've have a buggy good time with these sweeties today ;0) Caiden napping, Harvey watching Chitty Chitty Bang Bang and mummy playing, OH what fun! And I think I "invented" a cute little card... probably not, but I made it up from playing and I dont know what its called so I will call it the Triangle Stage card because the bug is sitting in its own "little stage" which of course as the name implies is a triangle shape! It's hardly brain surgery.. but I thought it was something a little different. The bug is literally just poked inside so there isnt any mechanics, you'd need to send it flat and just instruction receiver to poke the picture into the slits either side.




This is just a plain ol' 6 x 6 square card - both cards coloured with Promarkers. I love the clean and simple look for these bug stamps. Bugs from Crafts U Love.






Tomorrow I am demoing at The Glitter Pot in Scaynes Hill, Nr Haywards Heath, getting in the Christmas spirit with a Penny Black Christmas demo... should be fun! Come along and say Hi, I think I'll probably knock up a Triangle Stage cards tomorrow.

9 comments:

Rachel Webber said...

Beautiful bugs & I love what you've done with them, brilliant!

Anonymous said...

Caz~~ I adore these *Bugs*; your shading and colouring is beautiful How cute are the little shoes and their facial expression. :)
Now how can I find them? I tried a quick search at *The Glitter Pot* but didn't see them. H-E-L-P !!!
Thanks =)

Diane.W. said...

I just spotted these stamps over on Craftsulove!!!! You have made them look even cuter!!! :o)x

Amanda said...

what a great idea for a card!! those bugs are so-o cute too.

I have to nip into Glitter Pot today so i'll be sure to say hello:)

Julia said...

These are super cute Caz! Colouring, as always is fab. Hope you had fun at the GP, shame I don't live nearer, I would be there like a shot!! xx

simplyfairies said...

These are fabulous, I love the different card shape.... I popped to CUL late yesterday and I missed these ickle cuties....

Tracey said...

Fab cards Caz, those stamps are soo cute & love the triangle stage card idea :-)

Hugs
Tracey
x

Anonymous said...

Luv it and the words!

xxxxxxxxxx

Beryl K said...

Your cards are great, thanks for sharing
Beryl

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...