Tuesday, July 1

Two for you tonight

I have two cards for tonight then I will be most probably unable to make any cards for fun as I have two deadlines to meet before Satuday, well actually 6 cards by Thursday and then prep for two classes for Saturday! Opps!


SO here are the cards, one is a Stamping Bella design from http://www.diestodiefor.co.uk/ email them for more info on the stamp.. Shes a cutie though?


The second is one of the summer kit tildas, jetty and ice pops.. The fun in the sun wording is from Stampendous and I am sure I dont need to tell you all any longer where the buttons are from!


5 comments:

Jill said...

gorgeous cards Jill x

Anita Knits said...

Ooh lovely Caz!!

Shaz said...

Hi Caz

Lovely cards. I finally understand how to leave a comment,thick me.

Shazxxxx

WeirdCat said...

Love both but especially the Tilda!
Ruth

Anonymous said...

LOVE that orange - I'm seeing lots of orange lately - these focal points of colour really stand out.

xxxxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...