Saturday, July 26

Crafts U Love - Demo Day











Today was Crafts U Loves 2nd shop birthday and we had a great time playing with all the goodies ;0) I was lucky enough to be demonstrating Magnolia stamps, what else eh? All very simple cards. bearing in mind I am doing these whislt chatting to people and limited supplies so they are always quiet basic anyway.



Darren and the boys came to pick me up and I took this one of Harvey when he nipped into my place! Cute eh?

Crafts U Love has some fantastic products in right now. Scor Pal boards, lovely flowers in small packs £2.99 in some lovely colours, of course the Alota stamps which I will be playing with soon!

Thats all for now!

Speak soon

Cazx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanx what a fab day we all had and some lovely cards Sarah xx

Anonymous said...

Well, I don't know about basic, they're gorgeous! Making them while doing a demo and talking as well!

Lovely pic of your young man too.

xxxxxxxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...