Wednesday, June 11

Prismacolor Pencils



As you know I finally sharpened mine and here are my first two cards. Think I did OK? Any eperts want to cast a critical eye over them will be welcome.




Yummy, funny and Sunny!


Cute Tilda, HUGE flower, Doodlebug Paper and Jewels, scalloped card and a Craftwork Cards word thingie.










I Loved colouring this in. Wall, Tree and Tilda are Magnolia, Flowers, Zoomz and another Craftwork Cards word thing. Little bit of ribbon and we're done!
I wanted to ask, What Ink is best for working with these pencils? I have used Staz on but it seems some of the outline has moved too ;0(
Speak Later

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I use Brilliance in Graphite Black and heat set it, works perfectly, also works with Copics.

simplyfairies said...

Well Caz they look pukka to me , I love em....

Paula Pascual said...

I am no expert, but they look gorgeous!

Janine said...

Caz,
When I did Colleen's colouring class we played with all sorts of coluring tools and therefore inks. Ancient Page, Adirondack Dye Ink, Stazon and Stampin Up were all supposed to be good with Prismacolor and OMS. I use Ancient page or Stazon with the pencils and Zest and as long as the ink is dry I have no problems. Janine

Sonia said...

I think you have done a great job Caz, love both of your cards. I use Stazon and find it ok.
Sonia x

Diane.W. said...

These are beautiful,well done!
Stazon is what everyone uses,just make sure it is properly dry though!!! :o)x

Anonymous said...

Hi Kaz
I have been using versafine, I found it recommended on a blogsite (unfortunately don't remember which one). As well as using the zest as mentioned by Janine, I have been also using the Challenge plain report cards to stamp on which seem to make blending easier. I am still experimenting with my prisma pencils,and although happy with them at the moment do not find them as easy to use as my Faber-Castell-Aquarelle, with regards to blending. If you send me an email with your address I will send you some challenge report cards to try, hope this might help. Linda

Anonymous said...

I don't have any 'posh' colouring pencils so don't know the significance of having sharpened them but I do know both these images are beautiful.

xxxxxxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...