Thursday, May 29

Enjoy Life



I am doing as this stamp says and enjoying life. Am here in the sun in Spain with my Hubby, kids, Mum and in Laws. They had a good splash in the pool and it was FREEZING! I went in up to my knees. Maybe tomorrow?

I have made 4 cards so far. Its fun as its kinda of like a limited supplies challenge as I only brought a few bits.

Here is the first card.

Stamps are Stamping Bella from Dies to Die for, the paper, punch and colouring items are Stampin Up!

Speak later, gotta catch some sun.

Caz

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Another great card. Visit my blog to see the award I have given you for brightening up by Google Reader each day. Deb X

Anonymous said...

How awesome you're enjoying yourself in Spain. I really want that stamp you used on your card (ballerina) but can't find it. I looked on dies to die for site & stamping bella. Do you know the exact name? is it unmounted, clear, wood mounted? etc. Thanks in advance!

nancyp2k@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

How fun that you are enjoying being in Spain with your family. I am wanting the ballerina stamp you used, & cannot seem to find it. I have searched hi & low on dies to die for & stampin bellas site. Do you know the exact name of it? Is it wood, unmounted, or clear? Thanks in advance, I really appreciate it. (O:

nancyp2k@yahoo.com

Ellie said...

Well if you know me you know I drool over anything Bella! Love this card so sweet :)

-Ellie

Diane said...

How sweet! Love the sparkles on their dresses!

Anonymous said...

Have a fab holiday! :) Great card too. :)

Vanessa.

kerri said...

Caz your cards that you have uploaded lately are super cute. Love the Bella stamps though I love anything Ballet.

Anonymous said...

Lovely fun card!

xxxxxxxxx

Alison said...

Lovely card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...