Saturday, April 19

Mixed emotions yesterday





I was lucky enough to get a preview to the sale which starts today at Creative Pastimes/Living. They had invited some special customers and past tutors to come along and take advantage of the sale. Everything in store was 50% off, everything was being sold (more or less). Theresa kept getting upset as some of their lovely customers brought in flowers and told them how sad they were so you couldnt help but feel sad too. I wish Faye and Theresa every luck in the future. I managed to get myself some great bargains including stamps, papers, punches and I was one very very lucky lady in that Faye gave me the beautiful giant bella that was on display, she now has pride of place in my Palace, looking down on my desk as I work. Oh and I also got a fab paper stand, I am yet to pick that up, I dont know where I can put it in my Palace, but I will find a space.




The sale is open today to everyone, go and grab yourself a bargain!!




Yesterday was also a day of fun with the family. Darren had the day off work and we went to the local Wacky Warehouse for a meal and then for the boys to have an hour in the soft play and ball pit. They LOVED it!


This was HALF the pudding it was a pudding to share and they didnt have a bowl big enough so brought out TWO of these. Darren ate one to himself, they boys did their best with this and I had a scummy piece of chocolate fudge cake!.






Right I had better get ready, I have two classes at the Glitter Pot today, beautiful new Penny Black stamps and Magnolia stamps too... Bliss!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OOooh look at those yummy goodies, bet you had to stop yourself, lol

Loving the look of all those baubles, I adore mine, and I sooo know you do too, those reddy/pinky ones look gorgeous

Have a great day today at the Glitter Pot, Kitty is meant to be going, not sure if it is today or tomorrow though XXXXX

Unknown said...

Great blog Caz. Love seeing your new posts and creations. Deb x

michelle said...

Great blog caz, love to taking a peek at what your up to and this pic of your boys at wacky warehouse brought back some wonderful memories for me ! My dd used to have birthday parties at wacky warehouse before we moved to Canada great place to go for your tea to !!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...