Thursday, April 3

The frogs about again!



I am sorry, I cant help it. Its my favourite set from SU so it keeps on jumping up the top for me to use whenever I have a party to prep for... thing is I a true believer of being yourself in these things. Your love for the product will shine through and is quiet catching,. people pick up the vibe and if you have happy vibes when demoing something they seem to know.
I used the Stampin' Up! Unfrogettable set, scallop punch, circle punch, Pumpkin Pie designer paper, Pumpkin Pie Cardstock, Old Olive cardstock and Designer paper, mixed SU ribbons, watercolour crayons.

This book was 99p from a stationery shop, with a few little added touches it turned out cute. The card is a Z fold card, again very simple but effective.

Boyz2men


Today Harvey had a "focus day" at school and today they were focusing on working and what they want to be when they grow up. It was fun walking to school as the whole school was involved. Some of the older kids were dressed as office people (IT maybe?) there was one young boy in a fantastic chefs outfit. Ballerinas and footballers aplenty and among all those were Harvey my Little Car Mechanic and his mate Adam who was a fireman. I took this photo this morning as I thought they were so cute. It was fun this morning and the kids were buzzing, these fun days are really worthwhile. It was cute to see some of the younger ones and the ones in his class dressing up as Spiderman or other superheros. They had asked for parents to go in to talk about their jobs. Some of the other mums said I should go in and talk about my job as a craft tutor/magazine work ect but seeing that they left it so late in telling us I really didnt want to just drop everything for it. I would have been really nervous too!
Many thanks to Karen for allowing me to publish her son on my blog! This will be a great one to show the boys when they are old enough to work. I said to Karen imagine years from now, 6ft strapping lads and I wonder what they will really be!









11 comments:

Momiji said...

..love the frog card and notebook..real fun stamps.. and the photo of the boys..definitely one for scrapping...

Dawny P said...

Love your froggy cards Caz. Verrrry cute. But not as cute as those 2 little heartbreakers - awww bless em xx

Ellie said...

OH I love the froggies too I have to stamp them more :) and your boys are sooo cute! TFS :)

-Ellie

Anonymous said...

Cute cards, your boys are cute too!

Denise said...

Cute cards, the pic of your boys are cute too!

Jo Austin said...

love the projects.Well done!

The boys are so cute.. let's hope they achieve their dreams when they are older.. lol..

love Jo

Diane.W. said...

Aww,cutie-pies!!! & the frog's too,lol!!! :o)x

p.s Where can you view the SU catalogue,please? :o)x

Clare said...

I love those frog stamps. They're already on my wish list but, after seeing your cards, I want them now LOL

Aawww the boys look so cute :)

Your blog is fab
hugs
Clare xxx

Annie said...

I love the frogs on your projects! I have that set too, now I'm feeling a little inpsired to actually use them. That photo of the boys is just adorable! Hop on over to my blog Caz, there's a surprise there for you!

Ruth M said...

I've never cared for orange - but I have to say you're converting me to SU! Pumpkin Pie with your fab creations Caz! Love the card and notebook, great projects! You'll never convert me to those frogs though LOL!ruth m

Rachel said...

Wouldn't it be great to have a matching photo in the real outfits in 20 yrs!! Very cute and great scrapping photo

Rachel

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...