Tuesday, April 15

Another Sad day in crafting

Creative Living (formerly Pastimes) is a Mother Daughter business in Limpsfield which I had the pleasure in working in for some time as a tutor and demonstrator as well as a shopper there too. Well today I got a letter, that I am sure many of their customers did to say that they are closing their shop at the end of this month.

Although I hadnt done as much work there recently due, not I hasten to add because of any problems for me there but due to the fact that in the recent re style ect the stamping section was smaller and smaller and I felt unable to offer my love of stamping without the tools! So I cut back my classes and demos but still appeared there maybe once each class term. There will be a massive clear out sale starting this Saturday, every item in store will be 50% off, this includes fixtures, fittings and furniture too and this runs to the end of the month.

Although it seems in one light to be picking the bones when a sale like this is announced I am sure everything sold will be great news for them so please make a effort to say cherrio to the store and staff and thanks for a lovely couple of years.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a shame indeed! Have been bugging them for StampingBellas for a while but had no idea they were having problems.Such a nice journey out there too.Any ideas where to get StampingBellas apart from direct from the States?Why does no one seem to stock them?Lucy Sweetman East Grinstead

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...