Saturday, April 19

All girls day

I was at the Glitter Pot today teaching two classes. We made 2 Magnolia cards and 2 Penny Black ones. The mood was very girlie with these images and everyone seemed to really enjoy their time and made some lovely recreations of my designs. So here they are....



You cant see on this one above but the right hand side has been cuttlebugged and the front is cut with the nestabilities. This is a cute little Tilda stamp and she was coloured with H20's. Wish I had got better photos but they are at the shop now so I cant re-take.


Here is the cute little Tilda with Bird and the fence stamp. You can see the flash picked up on the H20's sparkle.


Here is a cutie Patotie stamp from Penny Black again coloured with H20's, cut out with nestabilities. I have added a Craftwork Cards rescue words onto the card as well.



This last card is Penny Black girl meets the funky Penny Black flowers, Once again H20's, pritty papers and glitter!

Not much else to share today. Been really tired, went to bed too late, boys kept me awake and now I have a headache. Wishing for some time in my Palace but know it wont be tonight. Maybe tomorrow... Catch you later

Caz

5 comments:

Handcrafted With Love said...

Well done Caz all the cards you have done today are lovely and i'm sure that whoever was at your card class today went home buzzing and all revved up in readiness to produce some more amazing cards.

Love Pam xx

Joanne said...

These are great Caz - Make me even more sad that I couldn't come to your class today. Wanted to book when I saw the list come out, but had a prior commitment. At least I can console myself by seeing the cards on here! I love the way you colour your images - would like to have your knack! Hope you have a better night tonight, and can have time in your palace tomorrow.

kerri said...

wow these are gorgeous must have been an awesome class

Annie said...

I love the girly cards and I'm not really a girly-girl. I wish I could take one of your classes, your cards are always so sweet!

Jolanda said...

What a beautiful cards! I love them

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...