Friday, January 11

Ohhh I am so confused

ARGH!! LOL I dont know what to do... I dont even think I know where in the garden I want the shed now... I did think I wanted it down the bottom of the garden, but now its absolutely chucking it down and the grass is sodden and I wouldnt want to go out in this. Would be ok to nip off across the patio and run in and thats what I am thinking now. Also we have a 10 x 8 extension of slabs on our patio, we could use that for the shed and then extend it the other side for the patio. ANyway, Darren said no intially, but I have just been texting him back and forth and he has just said I DONT CARE DO WHAT YOU WANT! LOL 1-0 Caz :) Hee hee nag him enough and I can get anything!! (Love you hunni)

3 comments:

StampOwl said...

Ohhhh that must be a tough decision for you, I can so understand why you need it in the right place .... near the house sounds good to me!!!

Anonymous said...

ahhh, pester power, and the kids think they have the monopoly on it.

Stamping Moments said...

I would definately have it as close to the house as possible as the cardstock gets ruined when it has a few spots of rain on it when you are running back in!!! Hee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...