Friday, January 11

I had to didnt I?




I teased you all with a photo of my new Magnolias so I took some images to bed and I have managed this morning to knock up this simple card. I am also sharing a few images that I also coloured but havent managed to make into cards yet.



Lighting is not great it is so rainy here today. Got soaked taking Harvey to school, wasnt doing to bad as I had a coat and boots on, but then a car splashed me! GRRRRR

My "r" on the keyboard is playing up, so please excuse if there are any missing, that my my usual typos!

Cazx

8 comments:

Jo said...

Love the card Caz...that image is so cute - I want it!!! You sound like me, the more you think about something, the more choices there seems to be and you don't know what to do. I always find it best to go with your original idea and stick to it!

simplyfairies said...

Ohee Caz they are fabilosoooo

I do say no to trapsing to end of sodden grass to get to craft hidyhole too!!!! It's a must have right by the back door....

Card~I~ology Creations said...

Love them.. Glad you shared... Love your coloring and the sparkles..

Anonymous said...

She is so cute Caz.
Lovely card, as always.

Good luck sorting the shed....lol

Sharon said...

Ooo lucky you!! Congrats.Great card! I have to wait a couple of weeks to get the new ones, the bank balance doesn't look too healthy!! But they will get priority :-)

kerri said...

they are so cute caz. Love the colouring.

ChrissyM said...

I love the way you color. I must take lessons from you. Cute card.

Annie said...

Your card is beautiful, and your colouring great! Oh I am getting so impatient for the new Magnolias!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...