Tuesday, November 6

WHoo Hoo!! Booked a party

I have booked my first Stampin up! party! I am both excited and scared at the same time. I mean I have NEVER of course, been to a SU party, so how on earth do they work? I can stamp, I can demo, but how does it all work?!

That said I am simply SOOOO excited about it! I cant wait to get the catalogues, to get all the information packs sorted ect. Going to be so much fun!

EDITED TO ADD ; ARE YOU signing up to be a demo? I have just opened up a demo blog for us all to chat about things. If you want to join email me stampingcaz@aol.com and I will invite you. This is in addition to my own demo group for my Days[ies] downline group and not instead of. Don't worry Days[ies] I wont leave you hanging!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooh you lucky duck, I don't know where to start at the moment, I am definitely going to do it but I think it might end up being me and a friend who order!!! i am sure we could order the minimums to keep me going, lol

I would love to do parties but again not sure how to go about with the advertising side of things!!!! Weymouth is not a bad sized town but not sure if it will cope with these sort of parties XX

Annie said...

well I'm not well enough to commit to being one of the first demonstrators for SU! - but if there is a way to do it as a hobby under someone else without the pressure to meet monthly targets, then I'd be very interested.

Suzy said...

Oh good luck you will have such fun! I have never held a party (not a demo) but I love to go to them - you get to play with new stamps, chat, eat, stamp - does life get any better? You can do no wrong - it is allll good!

How exciting :D

simplyfairies said...

well done you Caz, will have to fix a date for mine!!!

Anonymous said...

You're on the ball! I think I'll be taking it a lot more slowly!

Kylie Swain said...

I had a workshop whilst in Australia last month and while it seemed to go quick, I learnt a few things. Plus I ordered a few goodies which I bought back to the UK to play with.

JayC said...

Good for you Caz :)
How long after sign up have you allowed before your first party?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...