Friday, November 30

Unfrogettable? Have I frogotten you?

Nope, havent forgotten you my lovlies. Just been so busy with magazine work, prepping for classes and getting the house ready for Robert our lodger, he came Thursday night, his room is still full of craft stuff but he is just happy to get his bag out of his car and be able to put his stuff out somewhere. I feel good about it. Sad of course for my loss of my special room, it took me double the time to prep and design for magazine with all the choas of the kids, tv ect working downstairs, very stressful in fact, but I feel good I have helped him out.


So why the "frog" jokes? Well I made these cuties the other day as gifts for some people so I thought I would share.



These were made using the very adorable "unfrogettable" set from Stampin' Up!. This set can be ordered from myself or your local or preferred demonstrator. I have added a strip of the most lovely "cutie Pie" paper also from Stampin' Up!

On the bags I used the Scalloped Circle punch, a non SU Circle punch and the round tab punch.

I am at Crafts U Love today demonstrating the fantastic Cuttlekids dies and cuttlebug dies. Maybe see you there?

4 comments:

Julia said...

Oh Caz they are lovely! Love that stamp set. BTW saw your fabby cards in this months QCME and they too are cute!!

Michelle said...

Ok, these have got to be the CUTEST candles I have ever seen!
Outstanding job Caz!

Momiji said...

those stamps are just so cute and I love what you've done with them...

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow these are amazing love them .Dawnx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...