Monday, November 12

Hmmm whats this then?

Do you do that? Stand there with post in hand looking at the writing, looking at postmark and trying to work out what is inside? I always do it when something that I am not expecting turns up. Dont know why, why dont I just open it... LOL Nope, gotta have a little squeeze and a nose before.



So do you want to know what I am talking about? Little pack from Sweden with some images and a beautiful card from a lady called Erika. I am sorting out an exchange with Erika :) Thanks Erike the images are perfect and your card stunning!!





I just whizzed upstairs to make 2 quick cards, both Magnolias, havent taken the ohoto yet. Will do later. Oh BTW I think customs wanted some Magnolia images as they opened the packet and put a little note in saying they opened it to check for illegal items that can be sent letter post !! LOL

Looking forward to I'm a celebrity starting tonight, yes I am a sad case!! LOL

4 comments:

** Isa ** said...

I'm even more jealous and imptatience now! LOL!!!! Lovely card

love x

Nikki said...

Lucky you...looking forward to seeing your cards.

simplyfairies said...

Wow what a beautiful card lucky you....

Rofl at customs...... soooo funny....

Erica said...

Yep, I do that too, sometimes I even get it right :D! So glad the images arrived in one piece, despite being manhandled by Customs...you can understand their logic right...it was an envelope from Holland, land of drugs, after all :-p Have fun with the Magnolia gals :D!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...