Monday, November 26

Hi there I am still here

MIA and what action its been. LOL I have been moving, tidying and throwing to fit my BIL into my ex craft room. Had a busy day teaching at the Glitter Pot and generally been really busy and not feeling like chatting much on here. But I am back with lots to show and tell.


Going through a mojo crisis right now. Not enough time, too much stuff and just not happening, however I did manage to make this very simple (painfully simple - told you I had mojo problems) card using my new NESTABILITIES from The Glitter Pot. WOW when I saw they had these I HAD to get them. I will slowly find them all a home :) LOL but for now I have the circle and scallops to go. I love these not only as you can cut and stack these up for fanstatic mats but you can emboss the edges too. Now the Glitter Pot didnt have the mats in, but I tried it using some funky foam, it worked BUT it also cut the foam into a circle! LOL I guess for now thats fine :) I have a a4 sheet of the stuff so it doesnt matter it cuts and Harvey will have all the circles so he wont mind.












I used one of the cute new Stampendous Stamp for this one too and some paper from Karen Foster.



Also to show you, been in rubber heaven recently. The fantastic Bellas and Nellies are from www.funkykits.co.uk you can read more about the Nellies at www.sugarnellie.blogspot.com

I got the georgous Magnolias from www.sillymonkeycrafts.co.uk who had their long awaited Magnolis delivery in last week :)

Stampin' Up! has been well received. I have three parties booked and lots of interest in my Stampers Ten club. Your way to slowly build up your Stampin' Up! supplies without breaking the bank so email me if you want more info :)

4 comments:

Crestajune said...

Glad you're back! With lots of fun stuff!! The Nestabilities look soooo cool. I think I will have to look into getting some of those. And, you got Saycheeseabella!! She is next on my list. Have fun with all of your new stuff!! Hugs, Cresta =)

** Isa ** said...

recieved my magnolia stamps too!!! :)... Isn't that the cutest house!!! Might get some sugar nellies too next time...Looking forward for the stampers ten club to start... :P Hope your mojo comes back soon -I get that a lot as my bain can only take that much!

Isa x

Erica said...

I love love LOVE those templates (are they metal templates?) and the card you made with the scalloped one! Can you tell me who the manufacturer is? These are a real must have ;D!

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Oh I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO jealous!! I want my Magnolias!!! And they are PINK????? The other ones I have are grey....cool!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...