Tuesday, October 23

Such a sweet birdy


I don't work like the normal stamper, I usually grab a stamp, colour it in and then work all the rest of it together. When I was working last Saturday Francoise Read was telling a lady "always get your paper first". I thought to myself, yeah that makes sense.... but still I do it my own jumbled way! LOL So this creation was my jumbled way of making this card. I stamped the very cute Whippersnapper stamp that I forgot I had! LOL I colour it in and then I stood for ages trying to work the other bits into it.


It's a different combination for me, thats for sure, but I like it. The colours a are bit "off" from the orginal and you can not quiet see the colours on the bird.


7 comments:

Sue said...

Great card and i love the colours, such a cute stamp too :)

Anonymous said...

Hehe, I tend to work like you, Caz. I usually colour the stamped image in and then scrabble around for bits to fit in!

Must admit, when I have done it the other way round, life has been a little easier!

Julia said...

Fab card Caz! Love the birdie. I have to say I work like you too. I choose a stamp, then find paper and embellies to go with it. I find it works for me that way :0)

Annie said...

I work the same way too! And spend ages trying to find the right paper and card to match what I've made. Loved looking at your blog and no doubt I'll be back!
annie

Lou Sims said...

I love the mix of colours and the stamped image is soooooooooo cute.

Michelle Short said...

Lovely card, really like the layout and the cute stamp :0)

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

Love your card! And I love seeing my little birdie too!! =) -Anna.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...