Sunday, September 16

Phew its all over for the weekend

Another demo done and dusted and I had a lovely time at Creative Pastimes playing with the cuttlebug machine. Was pleased not to be doing christmas as christmas starts too early when you do magazine stuff and I think I started June/July so I have already been doing it for 3-4 months! LOL I have some cards to share later so I will do that when I can. Just cooking my roast dinner! No peace for a mum and wife especially when you feel bad for working both days in the weekend.

Oh, my husband said to my "only 6 more h20's till you have the set eh?" OMG he reads my blog whilst I am out, No more sharing stash on here then :) LOL

Chat later
Cazx

2 comments:

simplyfairies said...

well Darren there is only 4 in a set!!!! ssshhhhh!!!!

Sallyh said...

busted lol :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...