Thursday, August 23

My First Design Team card


Kitty from First class crafts sent me a huge packet of goodies, papers, ribbons, flowers and a few stamps. This is the first chance I have had to make anything I boy did I had fun. Its a simple card, what else do I do?! LOL But I am in love with these beautiful cat stamps from Pink Cat Studios and available from First Class Crafts. I coloured her with watercolour pencils and really went to town on the cushion she is sitting on. Wild and crazy colours and glitter, only a cushion like this would be suitable for this cat! I have to be honest here, I wasnt sure about these cats when I first saw them, then the more I saw the more I liked and then when I used them they stamp beautifully and to colour them in is such fun.
Materials Used all from First Class Crafts apart from the ribbon.

1 comment:

Janette said...

Hi Caz,
I *likey* this very much !!
Cant wait to go to First Class Crafts again...its only about 30 mins from where I live..
What is the flower embellishment ??
Hugs
Janette x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...