Saturday, August 18

Bellas, ribbon, flowers and jewels



What more can a woman want!?




I have had fun today making three bella cards for Creative Pastimes who have these fantastic bellas in stock! Pop down today, ok, they are closed today, pop down Tuesday to check them out :) So whilst I was making the last I decided to join in with Beates Weekend sketch challenge and it made the cardmaking so easy! I had stamped and coloured the image this morning when I popped into Chicken Shack. (Hello ladies).... so today I just needed to pick the papers, which was easy as I just brought these from Creative Pastimes earlier in the week so. The whole card just took me about 10 minutes to assemble, I will definately join in these sketches more often.

The first card (above/left) was made using the Winobella stamp, some beautiful basic grey papers and some cuttlebugged flowers. I shaped the flowers slightly and used liquid pearls for the centres.

This second card was made using this adorable doggie in a bag stamp from Stampingbella and I can not for the life remember what it is called :) Also again, used basic grey papers, some ribbon, flower and doodlebug jewel.




















This third card was made, again using a beautiful bella design and based on Beates sketch challenge #15

Cant you believe no ribbon on this one! Some flowers, three different coloured doodlebug jewels and some fabo paper I picked up from Creative Pastimes. This stamp is called Javabella. Can you see the cobbled floor?? I have seen this one teamed up with a stamped image of the eifel tower, but I dont own that one and wasnt about to attempt to draw it!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome cards! Love what you did with the sketch! Have a wonderful weekend. Hugs and smiles

simplyfairies said...

Cazabella strikes again, I just lurve them esp the beate's challenge, I love the papers must make sure I pop some in me bsket next visit....lol

Heather P. said...

This is so pretty!

Pootle said...

gorgeous cards Caz - you've certainly been more productive than me today!
Pootle x

Anna said...

I love those Bellas. You really make them into gorgeous cards.

Jennifer Hodge said...

Your Bella cards are yummy...you totally did the Bellas justice...I am luvin the cards. Great job!

Corie said...

Wow love all your Bella -- so FANTASTIC

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...