Monday, July 23

Anyone seen my mojo?

I have lost it.... I have been trying for an hour to make a card and torn it apart twice. Everything I make today is pants! I have elements ready to make a card, maybe I am trying too hard. I am trying to use some of the "box" (see below post) so I can pack it away and have space for more [GRIN] but its just not happening.... I have a fella stamped and coloured, I have words stamped and mounted and I cant even manage anything with that. I am frustrated to say the least....

So if anyone sees my mojo wandering around, tell it to come back home, I miss it.

3 comments:

Samm said...

Oh no Caz,
Get yourself a template challenge, I've just done one over at the CPS and you might be able to use that one!!!

Samm
x

Karen said...

Uh oh! I think I have it! I made about 10 cards this weekend! lol I'm with Samm. Try a challenge. They usually get me on a roll!

simplyfairies said...

Caz you have a challenge my cahllenge, all the B's, bella buttons n brads...... try one of the sketches, like Samm and Karen said, I find they prod you in the right direction......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...