Thursday, May 17

RIP Stamper


Stamper my beautiful lop eared rabbit passed today. It was very sudden, he was fine yesterday, today he just was quiet, not moving ect We didnt have him very long, about 8 months, but I love my animals and was very upset (despite my moaning about him eating my garden)
He is resting in my garden, this is the first pet that has died with us in our home and the first of many I am sure. He was buried wrapped in a pillowcase, taking a carrot and a flower with him.
RIP Stamper - Miss you xxx


3 comments:

Samm said...

Ahhh Caz, sorry to hear about the loss of your bunny : (

Samm
x

Anonymous said...

Hi Caz ...I was sad to hear about the loss of your bunny, Stamper. Unfortunately, rabbits and guinea pigs tend to go *down hill*, very fast, (24-48 hrs.) when they are not feeling well. I know Stamper is up above right now, eating to his heart's content.

jean said...

I'm so sorry about your rabbit.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...