Tuesday, April 10

Why are we waiting??

Dont you hate waiting? I know I do, especially when its crafting goodies. I have been a little naughty of late, but I have needed it as the boys have been ill for so long. Anyway here are the goodies I am waiting for.

Stamping Bellas
SU Order
Clear $1 stamp sets (yep UK ladies that $1 sets!!!)
Penny Black Flowers and a File Tab punch
A ribbon RAK from a lovely lady in the usa

I will be sure to let you know when it all starts arriving.

On a totally different note, I want to tell you all about an amazing service called FREECYCLE. I am sure we have all had items that we no longer want, but feel they are too good just to chuck away. Do a search for FREECYCLE and find your local group. Poeple advertise the stuff they have and want to get rid of, you can also place wanted ads. I have myself advertised baby items, such as a pram/travel system and also collected items such as a childs sand pit, flower pots ect. It really is great to know that someone is taking something from you and will find good use out of it. I picked up the sandpit yesterday and Harvey and the neighbours little girl were in it virtually all day!! So go check out freecycle, check out your junk drawers, sheds, garages and lofts and see if you can make someones day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...