Sunday, April 22

Sunday ramblings




Had another lovely day at Creative Pastimes today and managed to make a nice pile of cards. I was using Whippersnapper designs and they are rather cute! Met a lady called Samm today, we chat on Cricut website and she dragged her husband along with her. Even though we have never met we managed to have a good natter and her hubby was very patient and just stood there as we chatted all things cricut, crafting and blogs! Only when she went I thought I should have got my camera out and taken a picture of one my cricut sisters!!

Included in this post are two of the 23 cards I made on these two days of fun. More can be seen on my webshots http://community.webshots.com/user/stampzuk click and have a look in the new cards folder.

Enjoy!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...